Tongue twisters are a great way to practice English pronunciation and annunciation!
We got some of our English language students, staff and teachers to try our wicked Halloween tongue twister.
How well can you say it? You could take a video of yourself trying it and link to it in the comments below!
And if you want to practice some different Halloween tongue twisters try these:
- He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
- Creepy crawler critters crawl through creepy crawly craters
- Dracula digs dreary, dark dungeons.
- Ghostly ghouls gather gleefully to golf on ghostly golf courses.
- Gobbling gorgoyles gobbled gobbling goblins
- Horribly hoarse hoot owls hoot howls of horror in halloween haunted houses.
- If big black bats could blow bubbles, how big of bubbles would big black bats blow?
- If two witches would watch two watches, which witch would watch which watch?
- Professional Pumpkin Pickers are prone to pick the plumpest pumpkins.
- Transylvanian Tree Trimmers are trained to trim the tallest Transylvanian trees.